Looking to enter the glamorous and creative world of luxury fashion? Want to develop a rewarding and exciting career in retail sales and management? Are you passionate, motivated, and eager to learn new skills and core competencies? Do you know your Pradas from your Puccis, Lanvins from your Louis Vuittons? Enroll today in The Elite Retail Training Academy "Luxury Bootcamp" course.
- An engaging and interactive approach to learning core luxury sales and customer service skills.
- Accelerated learning enhanced classroom-based courses led by industry professionals.
- Unique access to one-on-one training opportunities with course facilitators and leaders in the luxury retail sector.
- Product Knowledge modules designed to offer a dynamic orientation the technical aspects of the industry's leading segments.
- Origins, current trends, and the future of the Luxury Goods Industry.
- The interpersonal and business skills necessary to construct dynamic and unparalleled Client Experiences.
- A fast-track career path to working with the world's leading luxury brands.
- A programme help to progress into luxury retail management based on nationally and internationally recognised vocational qualifications (QCF).
Our curriculum offers a structured training experience to coach, educate and inspire hand in Luxury Retail sales whilst aiding participants two essentials, to become beacons of excellence and the ultimate of brand ambassadors.
- Cross-Cultural Selling Skills.
- The Pro-Active Selling Cycle.
- Constructing the Ultimate Client Experience.
- "Clientelling" and CRM integration.
- KPI Management.
- Effective Verbal and Non-Verbal Communications.
- Product Knowledge (Fashion, Beauty, Accessories, and Interiors)
- Luxury Trends and Market Analysis
- Personal Image Enhancement
- Crisis Management and Complaint Diffusion
- After Sales Service
The Elite Retail Academy is a proud provider of ISMM (Institute of Sales and Marketing Management) government-accredited and internationally recognized sales qualifications. Upon successful completion and assessment of the course, participants are awarded ISMM Level 3 Sales and Marketing recognition based the standards established and monitored by the UK government's regulator Ofqual and are available on the national Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
They are the movers and shakers of an elusive industry, the CEO's and Directors of the fashion elite, and the visionary talents that shape and form our global perspective of quality, design, and craftsmanship- key luxury goods industry professional that share their knowledge and experience with each and every Elite Retail Training Academy participant. They say to be successful one must walk in a successful individual's shoes, so to this end, Elite offers the proverbial Gucci loafers of some the best names in fashion and beauty. Each monthly session will host guest speakers who discuss trends and transitions, expectations and opinions to further aide each participant in developing a luxury approach to their career path.
The Elite Training Academy is proud to have partnered with some of the leading names in luxury to offer our participants a truly leveraged and technical aspect of the industry including Alma Leathers, Fox Brothers Flannels, Acorn Fabrics, The Goldsmiths, and The Fragrance Foundation. Elite Associates has also partnered with Voss Water in support of their impressive efforts in providing potable water to communities in need.
Luxury retail experience is not necessary. The selection process of successful enrolments is based on each individual's motivation, competencies and previous professional or educational achievements. The Elite Retail Training Academy is open to everyone who exhibits a true passion for the luxury industry and a natural orientation to a career in retail sales and management.
Fees for intensive Luxury Bootcamp Course are £500 for the introductory 8 day course.