Founded in 1997, Parisian concept store Colette is a household name when it comes to the best of what fashion has to offer. Soon to close its doors after twenty years, Colette is to host one final capsule collection, this time in partnership with Saint-Laurent. From the 21st November to the 20th December, the famous French boutique will sell a selection of Saint-Laurent's Spring/Summer 2018 collection, of which some pieces are exclusive to Colette.
As well as these unique items of clothing, Colette's final pop-up collection will also be home to several collector objects. The special selection includes:
· a make-up kit by Yves Saint Laurent Beauté
· a Leica camera
· a Polaroid producing black-framed images
· a crystallized helmet by Ruby
· speakers and headset by Bang & Olufsen
· a red crystal heart by Baccarat
· a black Vespa
· skates by ArkaicConcept, including one with a leopard print and one with Inez & Vinoodh roller images
· an ashtray by Christofle
· a vinyl compilation of tracks personally curated by rapper Travis Scott
· heart-shaped chocolates by prize-winning Belgian chocolatier Pierre Marcolini in partnership with Saint-Laurent.
With a strong European DNA, La Maison de Pierre Marcolini is the perfect sweet addition to the epilogue of Colette's journey. Famous for its 'Grands Crus' creations, such as Los Rios Ecuador and Bahia Brazil, La Maison is respected for its internationally resourced beans of high quality. The acclaimed chocolate brand is world-renowned, and it is therefore of no surprise that it be chosen as the exclusive 'chocolat' to be sold in Colette's collaboration with Saint-Laurent.